COLUMBIA signature service GmbH fulfills the increasingly diverse needs of the expanding hospitality market. Specialized on innovative individualized services, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team in Hamburg/Germany as Business Performance Specialist (M/F/D). We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
The Business Performance Specialist shall have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, statistics or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in a data analysis role, preferably in a business setting;
- Proficiency in data analysis software, such as Excel or PowerBI;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is required, other European languages would be considered an asset (e.g. German, French, etc.);
- Proficiency in MS Office and other applicable IT software;
- Experience in the hospitality sector would be considered an asset.
The Business Performance Specialist responsibilities:
- Monitoring, supporting and implementing data collection and management related to the overall business objectives;
- Develop and manage data governance standards for all business sectors;
- Coordination of information technology projects and their cost, time and scope;
- Monitoring and reviewing performance objectives and KPIs in collaboration with the Business Performance Manager and our clients;
- Conducting and analyzing annual customer satisfaction surveys;
- Gathering and analyzing cross-functional performance data;
- Developing efficient systems for gathering and analyzing cross-functional performance data in collaboration with our Commercial and Accounting team;
- Presenting statistical performance analysis and recommending solutions;
- Providing training and development to the Operations team on best practices;
- Assisting in the annual budgeting process;
- Assisting in the smooth financial and reporting operation across different functions;
- Guiding and supervising the long-term IT infrastructure development strategy, to ensure latest state-of-the-art technology from an end-user perspective;
- Identifying, reporting, and resolving workplace or interpersonal barriers to performance.
The Business Performance Specialist is reporting and accountable to the Head of Business Performance.
What we offer:
- A diversified and challenging working field in an emerging company within the Hospitality Industry;
- An international and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A working environment at the heart of Hamburg, directly located at the river Elbe;
- Common market compensations.
If you meet above criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com.