COLUMBIA signature service GmbH fulfills the increasingly diverse needs of the expanding hospitality market. Specialized on innovative individualized services, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team in Hamburg / Germany as Business Quality Specialist (M/F/D):
The Business Quality Specialist shall have the following qualifications:
- A commercial education (preferably within the hospitality or cruise industry) and at least five years’ of working experience in a comparable position;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, German is of advantage;
- Good command of MS Office and other applicable IT software.
The Business Quality Specialist is responsible for:
- Monitoring compliance with the Company’s strategy, internal goals and objectives and making suggestions for improvement;
- Overall quality-responsible of external facing documents and marketing material;
- Overall responsible for internal project progress, monitoring and reporting to the Top Management;
- Supporting Head of Departments in coordinating work-flow and deadlines for assigned projects;
- Planning and coordinating the Company’s response to RFPs from potential clients to ensure timely submission of tender documents;
- Gathering and finalizing internal input to draft tender documents;
- Establishing, reviewing and ensuring the implementation of Company General Guidelines and Procedures;
- Governing, developing and reviewing operational manuals and operation specific SOPs;
- Monitoring the Company’s response to customer complaints and ensuring that corrective and preventive actions are implemented and followed:
- Coordinating the preparation of Client Contracts/Agreements and Service level agreements with relevant parties;
- Providing assistance and ensuring compliance with industry best practices within the team;
- Providing assistance in the understanding and interpretation of the Company’s Management System;
- Monitoring and maintaining the training matrix;
- Assisting the General Manager in the familiarization process of new employees;
- Maintaining an efficient electronic filing system;
- Participating in the organization of internal and external Company events;
- Participation in projects as assigned.
The Business Quality Specialist is reporting to the General Manager and is accountable to the entire Top Management.
What we offer:
- A diversified and challenging working field in an emerging company within the Hospitality Industry;
- An international and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A working environment at the heart of Hamburg, directly located at the river Elbe;
- Common market compensations.
If you meet above criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.