COLUMBIA signature service GmbH fulfills the increasingly diverse needs of the expanding hospitality market. Specialized on innovative individualized services, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team in Hamburg / Germany as Corporate Housekeeping Manager (M/F/D).
The Corporate Housekeeping Manager must have the following qualifications:
- A hospitality or industry-related education;
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Two years’ work experience in the position of a Chief Housekeeper, preferably on board a cruise vessel or in any other hospitality setting;
- Profound knowledge of Housekeeping Operations, including regulations such as HACCP, US Vessel Sanitation Program, EU-SHIPSAN and Marpol regulations;
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), German or other European Languages skills are an advantage;
- Ability to travel – up to 25% of the time;
- Experience in vessel/hotel startups and new projects would be considered an advantage.
The Corporate Housekeeping Manager is responsible for:
- Overseeing all housekeeping activities across the company and ensuring compliance to international public health standards and requirements;
- Managing and implementing housekeeping concepts, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and operational manuals (e.g. Housekeeping Manual) according to the project’s scope of work as assigned;
- Overseeing the procurement of housekeeping-related equipment and ensuring that all on board positions are completing appropriate purchasing orders;
- Advising crewing department on the housekeeping manning according to each vessel’s occupancy;
- Conducting housekeeping staff interviews in conjunction with the crewing department;
- Overseeing the development, training and compliance of the on board housekeeping teams;
- Managing the uniform distribution matrix according to each vessel’s needs;
- Conducting on board inspections of the housekeeping areas ensuring that public health standards and client expectations are being met;
- Assisting the Hotel Operations Department with housekeeping-related projects and assignments as required;
The Corporate Housekeeping Manager is accountable to the Head of Public Health.
What we offer:
- A diversified and challenging working field in an emerging company within the Hospitality Industry;
- An international and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A working environment at the heart of Hamburg, directly located at the river Elbe;
- Common market compensations.
If you meet above criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com.