COLUMBIA signature service GmbH fulfills the increasingly diverse needs of the expanding hospitality market. Specialized on innovative individualized services, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team in Hamburg / Germany as Food & Beverage Manager (M/F/D). The Corporate Housekeeping Manager must have the following qualifications:
The Corporate Food and Beverage Manager must have the following qualifications:
- A commercial education (preferably within the hospitality or cruise industry);
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Food and Beverage (F&B) Management (preferably on a cruise ship);
- New building and dry-docking experience is considered a significant advantage;
- Strong experience in handling various F&B Operations;
- Strong experience in direct supervision of employees and guests;
- Profound knowledge of wine and bar trends;
- In depth understanding of restaurant service standards and applicable rules and regulations;
- Good command of MS Office applications;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, proficiency in additional European languages are considered an advantage.
The Corporate Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for:
- Defining and implementing all restaurant and bar service standards, procedures and activities for the entire fleet and within the organization;
- Developing and maintaining attractive and efficient bar and wine menus;
- Building and maintaining a state-of-the-art cocktail database;
- Monitoring and introducing latest trends;
- Building and maintaining customized training content for various clients;
- Regular on-board visits for training purposes, product implementation and quality assurance;
- Developing new F&B concepts for clients under the guidance of the (Deputy) Head of Hotel Operations;
- Coordinating the availability of restaurant and bar equipment, utensils, and goods throughout the season in conjunction with the Hotel Purchasing Specialist and the on-board Restaurant & Bar Managers;
- Establishing permanent communication with the product-dedicated Hotel Operations Manager/Specialist and the on-board Restaurant & Bar Managers;
- Developing and administering the Restaurant & Bar operational manuals;
- Interviewing and selecting key F&B positions including, Restaurant & Bar Manager, Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, and Head Sommelier;
- Participation in projects as assigned.
The Corporate Food and Beverage Manager is accountable to the Head of Hotel Operations.
What we offer:
- A diversified and challenging working field in an emerging company within the Hospitality Industry;
- An international and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A working environment at the heart of Hamburg, directly located at the river Elbe;
- Common market compensations.
If you meet above criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.