COLUMBIA blue is an integrated leisure services platform. We are setting new standards in performance efficiency, state-of-the-art technology, sustainability and customized service delivery on land, at sea and in the air. By adopting a project-based approach and harnessing the in-house expertise and specializations within the Columbia Group, COLUMBIA blue delivers 360° leisure services around the world. We are one of the driving forces for change in the leisure, lifestyle and asset management sectors.
Specialized on innovative individualized services, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team in Hamburg / Germany as Project Manager.
What we offer:
- A diversified and challenging working field in an emerging company within the Leisure Industry;
- An international, diverse and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A working environment at the heart of Hamburg, directly located at the river Elbe;
- Common market compensations;
- Fitness and health offers;
- Transportation subsidy;
- Hybrid working options.
What you will be working on:
- Developing comprehensive project plans to monitor and track progress and to be shared with clients as well as team members;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, such as spreadsheets, diagrams, process maps and any other documentation as per Company’s Management System requirements;
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget across the departments;
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Establishing and maintaining the relationship with the (potential) client and all stakeholders;
- Performing risk evaluation.
What you will need to succeed:
- University degree with Project Management courses and/or minimum of 3 years equivalent working experience, preferably within the cruise and/or maritime industry;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus;
- Good leadership, controlling and communication skills;
- The ability to work within a team;
- Good knowledge of the leisure and maritime industry and applicable rules and regulations is of advantage;
- Appropriate level of commercial awareness;
- Willingness to travel (project dependent, 0 – 30% travel);
- Ability to multi-task and manage different projects;
- Good command of IT software, such as but not limited to Project Management tools (e.g. MS Project Management) and MS Office.
We value diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, disability, racial, ethnic or social origin, religion, sexual orientation or identity.
If you meet the criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com.