COLUMBIA signature service GmbH fulfills the increasingly diverse needs of the expanding hospitality market. Specialized on innovative individualized services, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team in Hamburg / Germany as Editorial Assistant (M/F/D).
The Editorial Assistant (Student) must have the following qualifications:
- Be currently enrolled in a hospitality, Public health, or quality management-related course;
- Be available for at least 10 hours per week;
- Have at least 1 semester left in their studies;
- Possesses Native or C1-level English with demonstratable editorial skills as evidenced by a writing sample;
- Good command of MS Office and other applicable IT software;
- Previous experience with ISO 9001 and ISO 22001 will be considered an asset.
The Editorial Assistant is responsible for:
- Editing company documentation (e.g. guidelines, procedures, SOPs, and working instructions) for grammar, spelling, and editorial errors;
- Providing feedback to the respective Heads of Department on document compliance to other aspects of the management system;
- Monitors document control and approval processes;
- Where able, providing content suggestions in the field of hospitality (e.g. culinary, hotel operations, food, and beverage services, etc.) or public health (e.g. ship sanitation, blog development, etc.);
- Assisting the marketing team with editorial tasks as needed;
- Assisting in the editing and reviewing of business proposals, as needed;
- Aiding team members in ensuring compliance with industry best practices within the team;
- Aiding team members in understanding and interpreting the Company’s Management System;
- Maintaining an efficient electronic filing system;
- Participating in the organization of internal and external Company events;
- Participation in projects as assigned.
The Editorial Assistant reports to the Head of Quality and Public Health and is accountable to the entire Top Management.
What we offer:
- A diversified and challenging working field in an emerging company within the Hospitality Industry;
- An international and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A working environment at the heart of Hamburg, directly located at the river Elbe;
- Common market compensations.
If you meet above criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com.