COLUMBIA signature service GmbH fulfills the increasingly diverse needs of the expanding hospitality market. Specialized on innovative individualized services, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team in Hamburg / Germany as Hotel Purchasing Specialist.
Our future Hotel Purchasing Specialist successfully…
- Processes, monitors and progresses all requisitions of the assigned operations;
- Issues requests for quotations, negotiates and purchases F&B goods and hotel consumables;
- Establishes and maintains good hotel supplier relations;
- Analyses ongoing cost-effectiveness;
- Supervises the hotel hardware and galley equipment purchases of the assigned operations according to latest industry standards;
- Processes logistics and toll for all hotel related deliveries;
- Conducts constant cost, quality and inventory control;
- Supplies maintenance services and fulfillment of repair orders for hotel equipment;
- Controls and processes invoices;
- Maintains master data in procurement system;
- Participates in projects assigned.
Your experience includes:
- An industry related education;
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in hotel purchasing and/or inventory control;
- A team-player, supporting interaction with colleagues of other departments;
- Basic knowledge of HACCP principles;
- Good communication-, teamwork- and decision-making ability;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and German;
- Good command of the current IT-standard software, experiences with material management systems and/or procurement systems are of advantage;
- Willingness to travel;
- The ability to perform under pressure and enjoying the interaction with clients complete your profile.
What we offer:
- A diversified and challenging working field in an emerging company within the Hospitality Industry;
- An international and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A working environment at the heart of Hamburg, directly located at the river Elbe;
- Common market compensations.
If you meet above criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.