COLUMBIA signature service GmbH fulfills the increasingly diverse needs of the expanding hospitality market. Specialized on innovative individualized services, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team in Hamburg/Germany as Head of Business Performance (M/F/D). We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
The Head of Business Performance shall have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years plus in management experience;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Data analysis and strategic initiative management skills;
- Good command of MS Office and other applicable IT software.
The Head of Business Performance is responsible for:
- Heading contract negotiations with (potential) clients on economic terms and conditions;
- Drafting & supervising the annual budgeting process;
- Coordinating internally and externally required client funds and providing update to Top Management as per agreed intervals;
- Monitoring, supporting and improving the overall strategic business performance;
- Setting, overseeing and steering performance objectives and KPIs in collaboration with the operations team and our clients;
- Conducting annual customer satisfaction surveys;
- Gathering and analyzing cross-functional performance data;
- Developing efficient systems for gathering and analyzing cross-functional performance data in collaboration with our commercial team;
- Presenting statistical performance analysis and recommending solutions;
- Supervising independently due diligence of procurement procedures and activities;
- Providing training and development to the operations team on best practices;
- Supervising the annual budgeting process;
- Guiding and supervising the long-term IT infrastructure development strategy, to ensure latest state-of-the-art technology from a user perspective;
- Acting as main person of contact for Owners in regard to any commercial related matters;
- Identifying, reporting, and resolving workplace or interpersonal barriers to performance;
- Providing back-up for the Managing Director during absence.
The Head of Business Performance is reporting and accountable to the Managing Director.
If you meet above criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com.